Pallas Painting is an exterior house painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. Our exterior house painting is always done by highly experienced exterior house painters. We use the right tools and equipment for our house exterior painting. We use high-quality Sherwin-Williams paint (or the customer’s preferred paint) in order to ensure consistently good results.
- Consultants who listen to what you want and figure out the best way to match your dreams
- The highest-quality paints and supplies
- Employees who are respectful of your house and your time
- Work done cleanly, with the maximum of prep leaving the minimum of cleanup
- A clean, perfectly-done paint job that you can be proud of
- Absolute professionalism at all levels
Our typical exterior paint projects include:
- Power washing
- Painting eaves, facia, soffits, windows, shutters, and doors
- Deck and Fences
Pallas Painting provides a written limited two-year warranty on exterior painting. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our work.
We also keep the customer experience headache-free. We are courteous, arrive on time, respect your home, and keep the work area neat. Our painters go the extra mile to ensure your lawn and garden are kept looking neat and clean through the project.
- Pallas Painting Inc. will protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
- Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded.
- Deteriorated glazing compound around windows will be replaced, and window sashes will be razored clean and washed (if applicable).
- All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified. Customer may contract with Pallas Painting Inc.. to do carpentry repairs.
- Areas of bare wood will be primed.
- When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.
- Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary. Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.
*Homes built prior to 1978 will require a lead test for Exterior Painting, due to lead base paint laws*